Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Humble Beginnings

First and foremost, this is a journey of mine that I have wished to take for quite a while. This blog will follow my journey to become a student of the Japanese Flute, the Shakuhachi.

What I strive to do is put my experiences here so that others can follow and learn with me. I have already stumbled upon quite a few Shakuhachi resources on the web, and will link and share those here as well. This way, hopefully others can benefit from my journey.

I also crave feedback, as we are all social creatures by design. There will undoubtedly be mistakes made in my journey, and I will want to discuss those with others who have traveled looking for knowledge in the musical world of the Shakuhachi.

Peace and Light to you. Thank you so much for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment